Q1. What are the requirements to order from Marijuana Dispensary?
You Must be over the age of 19 and a Canadian citizen.
We cater to medical patients and our compassion program will help medical patients through hard times with samples and discounted medical products. A medical card is not required by law but it can be uploaded to email@example.com to join the Buds2Go Compassion Club. We’re one of 150+ dispensaries in Vancouver (over 250 in Canada) that are not operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers. City Hall and VPD have allowed dispensaries to proliferate so people can safely access medicine, so long as there are no sales to minors or any organized crime affiliations.
There are 30+ mail order medical marijuana dispensary sites in British Columbia. Vancouver’s domestic mailing system has been shipping medical marijuana since the 90’s with no record of charges for a customer receiving medicinal Marijuana in the mail.
Orders are only delivered to canadian postal addresses.
Q2. How do I place an order through Marijuana Dispensary?
It’s easy to order from us:
- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to www.marijuanadispensary.com. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at:www.marijuanadispensary.com
- Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
- When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
- Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
- We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
Q3. What is the minimum that I can order?
Q4. How is the parcel labeled when it arrives?
There is no indication of the contents of the package.
The entire contents of each order are packed by the product in groups, like strain.
Each vacuum sealed, then all products are vacuum sealed in a sterile overwrap.
Then placed into a padded Canada post xpress envelope
Your name is displayed on it with an address on a sticker label
There are no other marks or text
Q5. Does it say Marijuana Dispensary on the packaging?
Q6. Is my package shipped safely to me?
Yes. We ensure that the package is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use Xpresspost mailers which are secure and discreet.
Q7. Can I talk with a customer representative?
No, unfortunately we do not have a contact number. Our customer service representative is available by email Monday to Friday, 9am PST – 5pm PST.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q8. Can I order outside of Canada?
No. We only ship within Canada.
Q9. When does my order ship out?
All orders and payment received by 12 PM PST will be shipped the next business day. If we receive your order and payment after 12 pm PST, your order will be shipped the following business day.
Q10. How do I know when my mail order was shipped?
When your package is sent in the mail, you are provided with a Canada Post tracking number, sent to you via email shortly after shipping. This will give you all of the details for shipping times and dates.
Q11. Can I cancel, edit or add to my order?
If you want to edit or add to your order, you need to create a new order with us. We will then cancel the old order. Email us at email@example.com with your order number that you want cancelled. This will be cancelled or edited if it hasn’t shipped out yet.
Q12. How are the mail order purchases packed up before being shipped?
Everything we send in the mail is always double vacuum sealed, and extremely well packed for maximum customer security and privacy. We take impeccable care in our packing systems and follow a tight protocol each time. For larger orders we use double box shipping (box within a box) for complete security.
Q13. How Do I Get A Replacement For My Damage Or Defective Product
We apologize that your product is defective and has not met your expectations. We strive to provide valued members like you with nothing less than the best experience possible. Please do not mark it to the attention of Marijuana Dispensary and instead label your package to the following address:
NAME: xxx yyy
ADDRESS: Lala Street
P.O. Box 1111
CITY: Toronto, ON
POSTAL CODE: 1A1 1A1
Once we receive and process your return, we will issue a store credit for the full value of what you originally paid for the returned product to your account. You are welcome to apply the store credit towards your next purchase.
Q14. My Package Is Missing Some Product That I Ordered
We apologize that your package is missing some product. We strive to provide valued members like you with nothing less than the best experience possible.
We want to make it right and welcome you to choose from the following options:
- Place another order and have the missing product ship in the same package, in which case we will add a special bonus sample.
- Have a store credit issued to your member account that you can apply towards your next purchase.
Please reply at your earliest convenience and let us know your preference.
Q15. Shipping To Nunavut/Northern Quebec
We regret that we are not currently shipping to destinations in either Nunavut or Northern Quebec because of the high volume of packages that are being seized and confiscated at this time.
We will make every effort to notify our valued members in these destinations as soon as we can confidently resume shipping. Please feel welcome to check back on our website periodically for any announcements or updates.
Q1. What types of payment do you accept?
We take Interac E-transfers as this is a safe payment method. If you bank with Canadian credit unions or regular banks, then these are easy to do online with your institution. We provide you with instructions for an E-Transfer with your invoice. We only ship orders once the E-Transfer has been received and the order processed by us.
Q2. Is tax included in the price?
Yes. We charge 5% GST on orders. This is included in the checkout price.
Q3. What are the shipping fees?
For any order over $200 after discount, the shipping is free. We ship our orders via Xpresspost $15 Flat Rate and we provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
Q4. What happens once my E-Transfer is received by you?
Once the E-Transfer is sent, it may take up to 48 hours for us to process the payment. The E-Transfer will be pending until we can collect the funds sent by E-Transfer. Once the E-Transfer is received by us, we notify you by email and send you a tracking number once the order has been shipped to you.
Q5. How do I send an Interact E-Transfer?
Use your online banking or credit union to send an E-Transfer to us. It only takes a few minutes to do this and it’s safe.
Q6. What happens to my order is I don’t send you a payment?
Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your E-Transfer to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after two days, then the order is cancelled.